Saturday, January 16, 2010

Flying Flashbacks Batman

I was looking for some glue for the kids and digging through a box of stuff when I found an envelope of old photos. They were mostly from when I was young and I had a good time looking through them. Then I found one where me and my sister Shelli had been flying with our dad and a friend of his in a little plane and it looked just like the picture I took of Lila and Zoe by the little plane. I thought it was neat. The two planes look almost identical. So here they are. Enjoy.

6 comments:

Jenni said...

That is so cool! You should frame those pictures side by side.

Rachel said...

Wow! So cool!

Shelli said...

Wow! So fun! Aren't we cute? Do you remember going up in that plane? I do. I remember flying over our house and seeing our car and Mom waving and thinking how tiny everything looked. I don't have any pictures of it though! Thanks for posting. It is amazing that the plane you took your girls up in is so similar- 28 years later! Are you sure that plane was safe?!

Shane Ellis said...

I remember flying. I remember dad saying, "look how small everything looks from way up here. It looks like those people are ants." And I was just thinking, "they don't look like ants to me, it just looks like they are far away." And I remember waving at mom. Actually it was because I remembered that flying trip that I thought the girls would like it.

J, C, and E said...

What a cute picture!

Webelos Pack 1828 said...

I don't remember flying... maybe I hadn't done my chores that week. :(