Friday, May 6, 2011

Graduation


I have officially graduated.  They gave me a diploma cover and everything.

Walking away from my last final I felt great until the thought occurred to me that I wouldn't be back.  Then I felt a bit sad.  I will miss school.  I just like learning new things.  It does feel good to be done though.  I can now watch all those movies on my netflix queue that I never got to.  And who knows what else.

I should thank Molly for going through it with me.  Thanks Molly.  You are the best.

My mom came up all the way from St. George and my dad came down from Brigham City.  So that was nice of them.  They are great parents.

4 comments:

Us Lochers said...

Congrats!

Shelli said...

Wow! Yay! Shane! That is super. Congratulations. I can't wait to see you. Congrats to Molly too- it takes a lot to help a husband get through school.

Tamaran said...

CONGRATS!! Just imagine all the time you're going to have (I'll bet your kids are already planning!)

A BIG CONGRATS to Molly too! A long-long time from now Jon will gradute. I can only imagine how that will make me feel. So glad the end of that tunnel has come for you guys!

Rachel said...

Congratulations!! I love that picture of you and Molly, so great!